Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The unusual phishing email I got today

Yep - this is the first for this one so far. I normally get emails from supposed war veterns like this:

"This is John England, an American Soldier stationed in Iraq, please I need your help by keeping my two trunk boxes I discovered in Iraq containing USD $22.5Million. More details as soon as I hear from you."
Or people who need help getting money out of various countries and I'm the only one who can do it:

"When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.5 Million with a Bank in Cote D lvoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank in Cote D lvoire...Contact me on the this email addres and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person."
Financial rewards of course can be mine if I give them all of my account details. But this one is a first and isn't even from a Russian woman looking to be your new bride!

"Hello,

I know its not reasonable to mail someone like this, but i dont have enough time to go and sign up on facebook or anything, basically im looking forward to hangout or have a relationship with a decent girl, maybe if you are single and interested email me back at this address

(NOTE: I'll withhold that so you're not tempted to click on it)

and im really very sorry if this emial bothers you, and if it does let me know knwo i will never sned you ant kind of email.

Thanks alot :))"
Hmmmmm.....anyone else get an email from Leonardo Blanchard? Or am I the only lucky one?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home