Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Twitter gave me the gift of coffee




Finally got coffee home from @xpresscoffee! on Twitpic

I follow Nick Butler aka @loudmouthman after meeting him at Tuttle Club at the ICA. He mentioned the joys of xpress coffee and so I asked how he got their coffee. To my surprise, @xpresscoffee sent me a tweet and offered to send me some coffee so I could try it out.

A couple weeks later and instead of a couple small packs of beans, I've been given bushels of coffee! Of course I want to drink it all at once but that's a bit too greedy. Instead I'm going to share some of it with a couple regular joes so we can all taste test and compare notes on all this coffee. I'm merely an amateur but I do love the stuff so hopefully I can get a few others in on this journey.

Check back for reviews of Xpress Coffee from the tastebuds of regular coffee guzzlers. No more instant coffee for me ever again! Thank you twitter. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home