Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Wii Fit gave me trouble


So I haven’t been on my Wii Fit for a long time – 2 months too long. My trousers were getting a bit snugger but I’ve been enjoying the take away and drinks and not willing to think about the consequences. It also hasn’t helped that I’ve been working in an office again so lunches have become more ready meal friendly then ever before. And there’s always bread and biscuits. Eek.

So today I decided I can’t carry on this way. And the Wii Fit agreed. After scolding me for not visiting it recently, it gracefully added on pounds to my sleek avatar to show I’ve gained weight. Thanks Wii Fit.

But it did have a point and I dug out my trainers and did 30 minutes of aerobics with my Wii Personal Trainer. She was more sympathetic and told me that she understood it’s hard to keep exercising. So she kept encouraging me through the 30 minutes as I realized my year long exercise hiatus has done more of a toll on my body than I thought. I hope I’m not in a horror movie situation any time soon. I don’t think I’d be able to run very far…

Photo by sajego

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home