Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Late at night...

Yes. I made the mistake of having two coffees at dinner and that was two too many coffees for me who has cut the caffiene from my diet. So I am awake. It is almost 3 am. BUT I have finished the third draft of the short version of my play, Clippings. I think it finally works but I'm still worried about it. You see the project I am working on is one of four plays based on the assasination of Franz Ferdinand. I chose to do something modern...suicide bombers and the like...in Britian...not sure how well it will go down in light of recent events but I think it still says things that should be said. Just hope others (especially my producer) see it that way.

My sister, Sarah, of whom I share a matching tattoo which she designed, has complained that I haven't mentioned her at all here except to say that she is a weirdo. In fact she's not. She's quite conservative in fact and is a video editor for Help TV. She's the one with the big glasses and goofy hair (haha). I wrote the bio for her. She also does work on a show called Careers TV. The picture you see there is her all growed up. She didn't ask me to write that bio. Does that mean she doesn't love me anymore?

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks she will be sending me a DVD of Cardio Kickboxing. 20 minutes of squatting fun. Did I say fun? I meant ouch! Her boyfriend John copied it for me. Did I say copy? I meant got for me in a completely legal fashion. He has a cool new website - you should go check it out. Hopefully I can convince him to do the template for my brand new website. Then I too will be cool.

Got to sleep...the clock is heading to one step closer to 3...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say I was conservative...am I? Hmmmm...

20/7/05 17:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home