Monday, July 20, 2009

Let's Talk PayPal goes live!

For the past 2 months I've been preparing for the launch of a new blog for PayPal called Let's Talk. It's a website dedicated to help UK online shoppers get to know PayPal and eCommerce better and I'll be running the site, blogging and answering questions about PayPal and related topics.

With access to the office and the people behind PayPal, I can help you get the right answers to your questions. So ask away! In addition to PayPal related topics, I'll regularly produce video interviews and podcasts with experts in finance, social media and web development, to help people use PayPal and the internet better. You'll find me in some of the videos so watch out for me popping up every now and then!

If there's anything you'd like to see or have an expert you think I should interview, let me know. It's great to get outside feedback for folks like you as I want to make this site an interesting and informative portal that people want to come back to again and again. So come visit me online on Let's Talk - https://www.paypal-talk.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home