Sunday, January 31, 2010

The things I like to do on my day off

Day off? What's that? But when I do have a moment...

Cinema!
Sunday lunch with friends
A wander through Columbia flower market
Walking...along the Thames, through parks, in the countryside (when I'm in
the countryside)
Coffee and a Clapham wander
Read a book in the park with a picnic
Southbank people watching
Visit the bee shop
Morning fry up
Read a book in bed on rainy days
Peruse the Tate (both of them)
Watch TV. Lots of it.
Brick Lane bargain dress shopping
A trip somewhere, anywhere
And a new addition? Write lists...

What about you? What do you like to do?

Posted via email from Oot and Aboot

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I want to come over and do a bunch of those things! Oh The Tate how I love thee and south bank and people watching and dress shopping...so fun...oh day off where are you!!!

31/1/10 18:31  
Blogger Heather "Tails" Taylor said...

Me too! Come visit me...pleeeeeasssssssse :)

31/1/10 21:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home