Thursday, January 14, 2010

Social Media, tech and communications event calendar for London

One of the things I've noticed is that it can be hard to keep track of all the social media, tech and communication meetups in the UK with the initial focus on London events. I know I often miss some good ones as do a lot of people I know. So I've set up a calendar until www.plancast.com adds a feature that does the same. If you have an event please let me know and I'll add it or if you know/ run lots of events, I'm more than happy to add you to the calendar so you can add your events! Fast and easy.

Posted via web from Oot and Aboot

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rocky said...

thank you - thats very useful

29/1/10 20:45  
Blogger Heather "Tails" Taylor said...

no probs - if there is anything you know about that's not on there, I'll be happy to add it!

31/1/10 21:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home