Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Vacation : Day 10 - 11 (Stuck in LA)

For some reason the airline thought it would be a good idea for me to transfer in Denver on the way to LA where I would catch my plane to Sydney. Was that REALLY a good idea? After 2 planes with mechanical error, I arrived into LA 20 minutes AFTER my plane to Sydney left! Desolete. Soooo....my trip to Australia began with a trip to LA and the Holiday Inn:


After a short sleep, I had the day to spend entertaining myself in LA. Bus tour it is! And it's signs, signs, everywhere is signs!

All the famous signs and sights in places all in one location, location, location. Not too excited by the place but I did get to take a picture with Johnny Depp's handprints:


What more can I girl ask for really? A clean shirt and underwear? That too. But the hands will do for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home