Friday, September 15, 2006

New nails!!!

It's an exciting time folks. I've got something to share with you - something I've never ever said in my whole life...I've GOT NEW NAILS! Something you may or may not know about me is that I have a chronic problem. I'm a nail biter. It's a fact. One I am ashamed of but I've always found it impossible to stop. When you've been doing something since you were a baby (that's right, I've not only chewed them but gummed them as well), it's darn hard to stop.

Sooooo a friend of a friend suggested fake nails - she tried them and it seemed to work. I was slightly doubtful but now it's been a week and I gots bea-ut-iful nails. Now I love them but it's weird to have nails when you've never had them before. Even washing my hair is bizarre - I'm managing though. And those nails, they hopefully will be for life. Or at least until my regular ones grow back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shades of Blue said...

Always good to nail a problem, isn't it? Check out Blogonymous.

15/9/06 12:21  
Blogger Shades of Blue said...

And by the way, will your name now be Heather "Nails" Taylor? Check out Blogonymous.

15/9/06 12:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home