Sunday, August 27, 2006

Take care of your feet

Those of you bothered by feet, look away now...

You may wonder why I said this. I said this as I have some giant sore on the bottom of my foot. How did it get there? I don't know! All I know is that it all swelled up and made it almost impossible to walk through Carnival today. And my first visit there and everything. I mean I drank out of a coconut with a straw. It tasted so good. No. Actually it tasted like water slightly flavoured with coconut. Drinking it, I thought to myself that I could indeed get used to sitting on a beach somewhere drinking out of coconuts.

Now coconuts have nothing to do with feet but I wanted to mention it as it was a momentous occasion compared to now. Now being me sitting on my couch watching old movies as I can't put on my shoes. I got all dressed up and all shoes in my house, that I own, press against the giant sore on the very bottom of my foot. Needless to say, I can not leave my house without shoes. I live in London. I wouldn't even go without shoes on in Edmonton. So. So. I can't go out. I am doomed to the couch. I hope it's better by tomorrow.

If you don't like feet, you can look back now. And just remember to take care of yourself. Feet are great when you can walk on them. They are not so good when you can't...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home