Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Vacation : Day 7-8 (Canada)

Ah Day 7 and 8. My sister's birthday and New Years. Very momentous occasions. We went out to Julio's Barrio for some tasty tasty Mexican before heading to The Black Dog (which was called both the Flithy Dog and Dirty Dog by my Mom and Sam respectively). Somehow I got out of buying the birthday girl a drink but DID buy my other sister Becky a drink...if you look in the picture below you too can see the orangy milky girly drink she chose.

You may also be wondering about the interesting pose we chose...we're just "keeping an eye on each other." Yes - there is no end of cheese to the Taylor sisters! Very exciting stuff is happening here. A momentus occasion really as by buying my sister Becky a drink I have checked off another one of my 101 things to do in 1001 days. A few other things completed so far include : Spend Christmas with my family, Hang out with Melissa's new baby Danielja, and go tobagganing (as seen below):


A bit fuzzy yes but definately me. The first time tobagganing in like 7 years. It was scary and I was left a bit bruised and frozen but I did it!! Olivier (who I met in Istanbul but who lives in Edmonton) invited us out to the hill and I'm glad he did or I wouldn't have probably done it. That night I headed to a Toga Party with my friend Leah (sans Sarah as she was a wimpy sickie) out in Fort Sakatchewan. There were tropical togas, traditional togas, teenage mutant ninja turtle togas, care bear togas and the ones we made...

Not only did we have such fetching purple polyester outfits but we were deemed the bridesmaids of the party. Not bad for being made from Leah's curtains and some Christmas Ribbon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhoda Lexington said...

I'm sorry I missed you in Edmonton - sounds like you've been leading quite the exciting life lately.

And what's this I hear about you being the 'mysterious blonde woman'?

K

(P.S. - I can't remember if I asked your permission to link to your site. Would you like to be linked?)

22/1/07 08:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home