Saturday, November 21, 2009

Run 3: sore legs in the rain


This is the third day of running and the rain was beating the window when I awoke. Too early and the rain is not making me want to put on my trainers and hoodie and go out there. So after procrastinating (ie pressing snooze), I got up and forced myself out the door. In some way, it was great that I waited because the rain stopped but it made me feel rushed for time. Legs were sore today which was a first this week so I thought more stretching was the perfect remedy.

I thought I'd try out the yoga feature on Wii Fitness training. I thought it may be a couple stretches after some cardio but it was all yoga. I didn't realize that (maybe I should read manuals in future or actually try out all the features.) It was a great way to finish off a run and I'll be doing it for the next one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home