Friday, June 16, 2006

Allergies...oh how I hate you.

It's been allergy season for a while now, and you know what I think? I think it sucks. I have had kleenex (or tissue as they call it in England) stuffed up my nose for the past - oh I don't know - 3 WEEKS! It's not attractive. It's not funny. It's not how I want to spend my summer.

Supposedly there's this big cloud of seed and dust that came over from mainland Europe to settle on England. So either that is a fabrication that is supposed to enduce us to hate the rest of Europe so we don't take on the Euro (like the whole African Killer bees thing that goes on in American News - give you 3 guesses who they want you to hate...) OR it's true. Either way it sucks. Com'on doctors you can do better than this sucky Benedryl or Claritin especially at £10 a pop. You think I'm made of money? And does it work? No. Not really. There's kleenex up my nose for god's sake.

Argh. My eyes, my eyes. Screw the ladies only itch their eyes with their elbows crap. I'm scratching. And I'll keep it up until this "hayfever season" is over. Only 63 days and counting...

3 Comments:

Blogger Bradeus said...

I have no idea who you are but you've totally got my sympathies. Closest I've come to killing a man is when someone told me my allergy attack was "all in my head". Feel better.

18/6/06 13:41  
Blogger Heather "Tails" Taylor said...

It's still going strong but as I think 97.4 percent of the population suffers from this madness, I've never heard that comment. Thank god for that or I'd have gone postal. Well...I would have thought about it.

19/6/06 01:55  
Blogger Bradeus said...

You realize that with words like "Scrumptalicious" and "blog-eputy" you're in danger of making your own language that nobody understands but you right? I mean kudos on the creativity but I don't want to see you you fall off the linguistic map here. It would be a shame to not understand a word you said.

19/6/06 10:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home