Friday, June 23, 2006

What was I thinking about?

So....I was going to write a really great blog entry, honestly. I was watching this odd assortment of people playing in a band (there was a guy who could've been off Teachers, another that might've been from "That Thing You Do" and the spitting image of the oriental guy who sat in the front row of my math class complete with the glasses, bowl cut and khakis) and I was thinking of various topics whilst watching their 4 fans sing along at the front. One even came and joined them on the mic. Such devotion was AWESOME. So awesome that all of my good ideas are gone from my head and will have to be recorded another day. If I can remember. Maybe they weren't that important or funny or witty or...whatever it could be that would inspire multiple reads.

Instead I thought I'd copy the idea of making a list of 101 things in 1001 days. I like the idea of that. I bet it's harder than I think. Here goes nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home