Saturday, January 06, 2007

Vacation : Day 14 (Margaret River Bound)

One day in Perth and then my lovely, lovely hosts took me to the Margaret Wine Region! Woohoo! There is me and the grapes. We're just hanging.


It was great - we headed out there with their friends and had a weekend away. Very posh. We went to wineries and chocolate factories and olive oil makers and...and...and...it was a full weekend! At the liquoire/ coffee place they even had fake crocs in the lake. Very amusing. I'm amused by simple things, I know.



Last but not least, we played some games. And not just any game but Brainiac! (or is that the name of the British science show on TV...I hope it's the right name for both...) No one trusted Dave so they put a cloth over his head so he wouldn't cheat. And I would like the world to know that no cheating happened. And I would also like the world to know that I had to act out the word "cat flap." It was beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home